3v3v3 Free Agent 5 Week Sign Up
Location: Cedar Grove- Belgium High School
Dates: Sundays: 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31
Times: 8:30 AM-3:30 PM Times TBD based on sign ups
Grades: 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, JV, Varsity
Divisions: Boys and Girls
CBA-North 3v3v3 Continuous League is a competitive league that will prepare athletes of all ages for their upcoming season. Teams will be 3-5 players, with the perfect number being 4. Teams can choose to play all 5 weeks or whichever leagues will work best for them. We will also be allowing free agent sign up for individuals that want to play but don't have a full team. Game play will take place on Sunday's. Skills sessions will be held on Wednesday evenings at Cedar grove High School.
- Two, 40 minute games per night
- 4-5 teams compete on one court
- Make it take it format
- If you get a stop on defense you go on offense the other way
- If you make a shot, take the ball out of the net and attack the opposite hoop
- If you don’t score or get a stop you exist the game for one possession before coming back in on defense
- Scoring Rules:
- 1. Scoring will be by 2’s and 3’s, just like normal scoring. If you score, you grab the ball right out of the net and turn and go the other way. You DO NOT need to take it out of bounds or check it up with anyone.
- 2. Any non shooting defensive foul will result in the offensive team immediately getting 1 point, and they will turn and go the other way on offense. A shooting foul will be an automatic 2 points, and they will retain possession and go the other way. A shooting foul on a 3 pointer will be an automatic 3 points and they will retain possession and go the other way. An offensive foul will result in the defense getting 1 point and possession of the ball immediately going the other way. If a player is fouled on a shot and the basket goes in, the bucket counts, they get 1 point for the foul, and they retain the ball and go the other way.
- 3. If a player gets a technical foul for dirty play or arguing/talking to an official disrespectfully, they are out for the next week’s game.
- 4. There are no FT’s shot at all. There is no advantage to fouling, so playing clean defense with your feet will be emphasized and rewarded.
- 5. The team that is waiting on defense on the other end, can only go up to ½ court to defend. They cannot pick up full court.
- 6. Teams cannot sub during a possession. You sub when your team is out or waiting on defense.